Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Liebster Award



I am thrilled and honored to have been nominated for this award by the very talented and amazing Socallucyfan, author of Once Upon a Legacy. I'm a huge lover of fairytales, so her story is right up my street. You can read this awesome story by clicking here. Thank you so much for your thoughtful and greatly appreciated nomination.

Rules for Acceptance:


–Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
– Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
– Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
– Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions

Questions to Answer:


​1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you like to be?

Definitely New Zealand or Australia (I'd take either one). It's an absolutely beautiful place and the people are so nice and friendly.

2. What has been the craziest moment while playing the Sims?

I'd have to say when I was staging Lenora and Tyrone's wedding. I had SO many Sims I had to stage and work with that it got completely insane. Then to top it off, the full moon hit and I had werewolves wolfing out at every turn. From getting them all dressed and ready to actually posing the wedding party, that thing took me about three days to do!

3. Where does your inspiration come from?

A lot of things! I gather inspiration from music, movies I watch, and books I read. Plus, I'm an avid Old Time Radio enthusiast so there are a lot of shows there that are very useful. 

4. What are you wearing right now (be honest)?

A pair of blue stretchy shorts and blue tube (strapless) top.

5. What do you love most about yourself?

My singing voice. :) I worked many, many years to get it where it is today.

6. Who is your favorite sim that you created?

Definitely Lenora Landgraab (Atherton when she was created). She is my founder for Forever in Time and I simply adore her. I've also got a soft spot for Liam (Lenora's Grandda) and Mathilda. 

7. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Music, of course. :) I was totally into Band (flute & piccolo) and Chorus.

8. Coffee, tea, or neither?

Definitely coffee - espresso if we're gonna get right down to it. I do like tea though, but I have to be in a certain mood to drink it.

9. Favorite season?

Spring or right at the beginning of Summer. It's not too hot and definitely not too cold.

10. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hmmm...depends on how much beer and nuts he had beforehand.

11. Can you say Question 10 three times quickly, without messing up?

Yep. :) I just did it to prove I could - and this is after a couple of beers even. Yay me! 

My Nominees:


Questions for the Nominees:


1. What is your favorite Sims game and why?
2. What got you into writing SimLit?
3. Who is your favorite Sim you've ever created and why?
4. What kind of music do you like?
5. What kinds of books do you like to read if you are a reader?
6. Night owl or early bird?
7, Cake or pie?
8. Dogs or cats?
9. What do you do with a drunken sailor?
10. Besides playing Sims or writing SimLit, what other hobbies/interests do you have?
11. How do you react when a much loved Sim dies?

No comments:

Post a Comment